Doctoral Candidate Representation
GSGS Student Council
All doctoral candidate members of the GSGS jointly constitute the GSGS Student Assembly. On 5 December 2016 the assembly members elected their representatives (the GSGS Student Council) for a term of office of approx. one year.
The current members of the student council are from the:
Institute of Geography
- Sebastian Brocks (representative on the doctoral representative council of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MNF-Promovierendenvertretungsrat).
- Katharina Molitor (doctoral candidate representative on the GSGS Steering Committee).
Institute of Geology and Mineralogy
- Julia Diederich (deputy representative on the doctoral representative council of the Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences (MNF-Promovierendenvertretungsrat).
- Maxwell Thiemens (doctoral candidate representative on the GSGS Steering Committee).
Institute of Geophysics and Meteorology
- Ana Radovan
- Thirza van Laar
Past GSGS Student Council members
|Name||Institute||start term of office||end term of office|
|Sebastian Brocks||Geography||06 Jul 2015||re-elected|
|Amir Haroon||Geophysics and Meteorology||24 Apr 2014||06 Jul 2015|
|Madlen Krone||Geography||06 Jul 2015||05 Dec 2016|
|Marie Pahl||Geography||24 Apr 2014||06 Jul 2015|
|Benedikt Ritter||Geology and Mineralogy||24 Apr 2014||05 Dec 2016|
|Diego Ruiz Aguilar||Geophysics and Meteorology||06 Jul 2015||05 Dec 2016|
|Maxwell Thiemens*||Geology and Mineralogy||06 Jul 2015||re-elected|
|Nora Tilly||Geography||24 Apr 2014||06 Jul 2015|
|Julia van de Löcht*||Geology and Mineralogy||24 Apr 2014||06 Jul 2015|
|Thirza van Laar°||Geophysics and Meteorology||06 Jul 2015||re-elected|
|Sebastian Wieneke*||Geophysics and Meteorology||24 Apr 2014||06 Jul 2015|
* on GSGS Steering Committee
° on GSGS Steering Committee during first term of office